.Net Software Engineer
My Client is an advanced, award-winning IT Services and Software Development company that helps clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology. They are currently seeking a .Net Software Engineer to join their team. As a software engineer, you will primarily be responsible for converting customer requirements into high-quality code.
This role will provide a huge learning opportunity for the right candidate and would be an ideal next step for a developer looking to take their career to the next level.
Responsibilities of the .Net Software Engineer Role:
• Development of client application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
• Collaborate effectively with business analysts, scrum masters and technical leads to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of client’s web-based applications.
• Assisting with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
• Adopt the code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
• Help quality engineers and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot production issues.
• Actively participate in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
• Actively contribute to high standards of code quality personally and within the team by utilising and contributing to best-in-class development practices and habits.
• Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
• Actively participate in and contribute to your team’s continuous improvement practices.
Required Skills for the .Net Software Engineer Role:
• Demonstrable full-stack development experience using .Net and modern front-end technologies.
• Experience of 2-5 years with object-oriented design and implementation techniques such as Test-Driven development, Enterprise implementation patterns and SOLID principles.
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling and application optimization.
• Exposure to building and managing distributed web systems.
• Experience with continuous integration/delivery environments.
• Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
• Experience in any of the following areas would be an advantage; Mobile, Augmented Reality (HoloLens), Virtual Reality, IoT, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.