My client who is a big software house company are looking for a Software Developer to add to their ever growing successful team
In particular the Senior Software Developer will:
• Work within an Agile team, developing application solutions using team selected technologies and designs
• Actively participate in all aspects of our Agile processes, incl. sprint planning, sizing from elaborated stories, daily stand-ups, shift-left automated testing, demos and retrospectives.
• Utilise a mixture of technologies, including: C#, dotnet core, REST API, Swagger, Angular, Bootstrap, Azure SQL
• Opportunity to lean - Azure Functions, Azure Bus, Docker and other team selected polyglot solutions.
• Actively support and help drive our applications to be fully cloud native as part of our modernisation roadmap
• Mindset of moving towards full Infrastructure as code and continuous deployment
• Actively participate in knowledge sharing, both within the scrum team and at a wider level within the Development unit.
Employee Specification Essential
• At least 2+ years in the software industry, ideally working within the .NET stack, or equivalent.
• Experience in either: o server-side application development - utilising OO design, design patterns and refactoring
o solid SQL and integration experience
• Agile team player • Naturally inquisitive
• Desire to learn and grow technical skills
• Exposure to public cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS - or strong desire to build deep Azure knowledge
• Azure - Azure Bus, SQL Server / Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Serverless, Analytics or comparable in AWS • Postman, Newman