Senior UX Designer
As the Senior UX Designer will be working on enterprise level projects for a tech giant which is an expanding service as a software organization offering exciting products to businesses. Due to on-going success and growth globally the Senior UX Designer will join a growing team working with cutting edge technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technically sound Senior UX Designer who will play a major role within the organization.
• Conduct design workshops and guide the process through the various stages of UX design process including UX brief, research, wireframing, prototyping, testing, and iterating.
• Develop deep understanding of the needs of customers and users, working with our Product Management, Product Marketing and Research teams to solidify this understanding and then present your findings and recommendations to the project team, stakeholders and the Product owner.
• Plan and schedule your UX design work to be lock-step with other design members of the project team, and with engineering and project management.
• Be responsible for the UX research, design and testing for the product or products you will be assigned to.
• Design IA, prototypes, and detail design.
• Define success criteria with researchers and product owners, and measure success via Heart framework.
• Have 3+ years’ experience as a UX designer.
• An online portfolio of Research, Personas, UX Flows, Experience Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes and User Testing.
• Bring a user centered design approach to everything you do.
• Identify user problems and issues through hands-on user research, observation, and user testing.
• Comfortable working with, shaping and leading, consistent design standards and experience libraries.
• Generate wireframes, visual design concepts and high-fidelity prototypes individually and collaboratively, particularly with engineering.
• A proven track record in interaction design and wireframing and the ability to show the process you took from sketches to paper prototypes to low, medium to high fidelity prototypes.
• Proven track record coordinating and leading workshops and Design Sprints.
• Ability to plan and lead user testing.
• Experience of working in cross functional teams throughout the end-to-end Design Process.
• Handover of graphics and ownership technical specs for engineering.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)