Agile Delivery Manager
This cutting edge organisation provides digital technology solutions that allow organisations and people to work smarter, faster, better. They empower their teams to think big, be bold, and do great things. That means spearheading large-scale digital transformation across the commercial, public and healthcare sectors; becoming a leading global Workday partner; enabling and encouraging innovation across every area of the business; and helping to future-proof the industry by cultivating the next generation of tech talent.
Accountable for ensuring that their innovative digital services and platforms meet the user need and the outcomes agreed between them and the client, whilst ensuring their delivery follows good governance and quality standards.
* Sets the vision for the project and is responsible for delivering the agreed outcomes for the client and the company.
* Establishes critical success factors for the project (beyond the traditional measures: on time, on budget and to agreed scope) and ensures each work stream has a plan in place to achieve the success factors.
* Accountable for achieving or exceeding profitability targets plus accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of project variables (revenue, staffing, work in progress, debt etc.).
* Develops and delivers a strategy for adding value to the client, ensuring that expectations are proactively managed, and issues addressed promptly and appropriately.
* Minimum of 4 years of demonstrable success managing the delivering of technology-based projects using agile methodology.
* Substantial experience in managing and leading project teams including line management responsibility.
* Evidence of developing and managing sound client-supplier relationships and good knowledge of at least one industry vertical (e.g. Financial Services, Health or Government).
* Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practices and behaviours.
* Evidence of taking responsibility for contract and commercial terms on projects.
* Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards.
* Base Salary of up to £80,000
* Generous Bonus Scheme
* Private Family Healthcare
* Pension Scheme