Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer
I've recently been approached by a multinational client of ours based in Cork to assist them in their search for a Site Reliability/DevOps engineer.
This is a senior role within the organisation giving someone a chance to join at the early stages of the development of their DevOps department. The successful applicant will be given the chance to shape the future of my clients systems and services for years to come. They will also be a big influence in the growth of the DevOps team and have key input into a number of large scale projects currently in the pipeline.
The SRE/DevOps team have a wide variety of responsibilities withing my clients operation including operations, availability, performance, monitoring, Infrastructure as Code and managing in-house development and CI/CD systems.
If you're feeling like you are quite restricted in your current role, this would be the perfect chance for you to get some freedom to implement new ideas and take your career to the next level!
* 6+ years hands on engineering experience, ideally 2-3 in a DevOps/SRE Role.
* Extensive hands on experience with VMware and AWS.
* Strong Linux and windows engineering skills.
* Hands on exposure with one or more of ansible, puppet, chef or salt.
* Strong bash/python scripting.
* Experience with CI/CD and build pipelines with jenkins.
* IAC experience with terraform/cloudformation etc.
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.