We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Oversee the prioritisation of technology-related initiatives within the company both from a strategic and operational perspective aligning with group company goals.
* Oversee the management of a multi-disciplined team with a varied skill set including backend/frontend developers/QA/Systems and Dev Ops.
* Collaborate with the Product Director and Product team in delivering industry-leading solutions.
* Responsible for leading the growing teams in Dublin and Porto (currently 30 resources).
* Research and development of new and emerging technologies.
* Contribute to team process improvement adhering to industry best practice and principles.
* Provide team members with the necessary tools and background knowledge to perform the role to a high standard.
* Provide feedback to Management on both a regular and ad hoc basis.
* Responsible for coaching and retention of key hires.
* Over 10+ years in tech with over 5 years in a hands-on CTO position.
* Experience driving process change and process improvement.
* Strong relationship management, influencing, listening and communications skills.
* Ability to manage change initiatives.
* Proven ability to build relationships at senior level and across various locations.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Ad-tech background highly advantageous.
* Education & Qualifications:
* BS/MS in Computer Science/related technical discipline OR equivalent experience.