We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Services Business Development Manager looking for a Limerick based company to advance their career with.
Our Client has a very customer focused and supportive team-based culture, where each member of the company's contributions is valued.
The Company offers IT support, consultancy, ERP software and Software development services to a Client base predominantly in the Limerick and Dublin regions.
This position will ideally suit a person with a good technical comprehension of IT infrastructure both physical and cloud based.
Responsibilities of the IT Services Business Development Manager
* Proactively develop relationships with existing clients and partners as well as new customers.
* Building and developing customer pipelines including:
* profiling customers.
* building initial relationships and progressing opportunities.
* closing sales.
* staying abreast of industry trends.
* Preparing & contributing to tender documents and quotations
* Learn and advocate our full suite of products and services.
* Coordinate with marketing teams to develop marketing plans.
* Attend market and company events that drive business prospecting for your territory.
* Work with onboarding and delivery teams to proactively address any obstacles with new customers.
* Partner with Business Development Reps to set meetings with target prospective clients outlined and strategies discussed.
* Technically proficient with an interest in technology.
* Previous business development experience within a Technology company with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding Sales revenue targets.
* Experience in using a CRM platform.
* Business degree or similar.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* A team player willing to show flexibility in relation to working commitments.
* Excellent spoken and written English.
* Digital market experience advantageous.
* Proactive with a positive attitude.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa) and Must have a full clean Irish driving licence