Cloud Deployment Engineer
Position of the Deployment Engineer
Main responsibilities will be to install, configure, integrate and test new and upgraded solutions within customer networks. You also need to create a continuous software delivery process and automated test environment for customers. You will work with cross functional teams to plan and implement the technical aspects of on premise and SaaS based implementation projects and or services engagement.
Primary responsibilities of the Deployment Engineer Role:
• Delivers a fully functional solution to our clients and solution validation teams.
• Provides consistent updates throughout the life of the projects to clients, project managers and services leadership regarding the status of the deployment.
• Provides feedback to technical project managers and services leadership.
• Updates and documents client configuration.
• Provides 24x7 support of our Cloud Production Environments.
• Automates Manual Deployment processes using Terraform and PowerShell.
• Interface and align with all our network/software engineering teams and act as point of contact for every new data centre network project.
Qualifications needed for the Deployment Engineer Role:
• Bachelor’s in computer or technology discipline Preferred.
• Associates Technical, Computer, MIS Required.
• MCSE, MCP, A+ or equivalent Preferred.
Experience Required for The Deployment Engineer Role:
• 5+ years supporting and deploying SaaS based applications.
• 3+ years supporting Microsoft Windows Web Applications (IIS).
• 3+ years in an IT position supporting complex software applications.
• 2+ years supporting Microsoft SQL Server database environments.
• Experience migrating on premise applications to SaaS based solutions.
• Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• 2+ Years Automating Manual Processes using Terraform and PowerShell Scripting.
Desirable Skills for the Deployment Engineer Role:
• In-depth expertise in hardware, software and SaaS that provides foundation to quickly learn & understand proprietary software products and technical architecture.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, multitask and effectively prioritize conflicting assignments with minimal supervision.
• High analytical and technical skill to accommodate large data set.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)