Exciting opportunity for a Frontend Developer to work with an award-winning company providing solutions to the pharma industry.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality UI design in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
• Deliver efficient, clean, scalable, and high performing web applications for members
• Collaborate with Product Owner and all stakeholders on user and business requirements
• Daily collaboration with Scrum Team, UX, developers and testers
• Committed to helping the Scrum Team in any way possible to deliver on its goals
• 2+ years’ experience as a Frontend Developer.
• Solid Angular experience (6,7 or 8 is fine)
• Experienced in designing responsive web applications.
• Ability to articulate creative ideas along with strong presentation skills.
• Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general
• Work well under pressure both independently and within a team
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)