Automation Tester Dublin €45-60k
INFORM3 IT Recruitment are working alongside a Software Company based in Dublin who have an immediate requirement to recruit an additional Automation Tester.
Working in an established team you will contribute to the development of the internal automation procedures and play a major role in the efficient release of software applications ensuring that all web-based products meet client cost, quality and time expectations.
* Create and execute test automation scripts, certify test results and record problems
* Design test scenarios based on requirements and user stories
* Collaborate with developers about any bugs, defects or issues found to ensure that bugs are resolved
* Integrate testing processes into existing development and deployment cycles
* Contribute to the ongoing development of automated processes and testing strategies
* Minimum of 2 years Automation Testing experience, ideally using Selenium
* Strong manual testing knowledge
* Understanding of the development lifecycle, software release processes and defect management
* Understanding of test case management, version control & defect tracking
* Knowledge of C#, .Net & SQL beneficial
* Exceptional analysis, reporting and problem-solving skills
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
* Experience working in an Agile environment
The successful candidate will be working within an established development team in a company that prides itself in the applications it creates. If you are a dynamic, ambitious and self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.