Our client is a market leading software technology company, enabling clients to manage software licence compliance and anti-piracy strategies. To help build on their ongoing success they are now recruiting a Senior Product Manager who will take responsibility for managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
This is a key strategic role and offers fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for innovation and building quality products to meet customer needs.
A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Technical Product Manager in the software technology sector is required for this role.
* Responsibility for managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
* Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by visits to customers and partners.
* Manage relationships with other teams throughout the organisation that are required to ensure successful product deliveries.
* Work closely with engineering managers and engineering teams to fulfill the product backlog using Scrum/ Agile methodologies.
* Contribute to a product go-to-market plan, and working with all departments across the business to execute.
* Research and analyse technologies in the industry that can be utilized to contribute to the product's success.
* Encourage and promote innovation in the teams working on your products.
* Manage strategic partnerships required to support the business.
* The role requires occasional business travel, both domestic and international.
Experience / Skills:
* BSc in Computer Science or other equivalent technical/engineering discipline.A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Product Manager.
* 3rd Level Product Management qualification desirable (e.g. P. Grad. Dip., MSc.).
* Experience managing SaaS products and technologies.
* Experience managing enterprise software products is also desirable.
* Experience of feature breakdown and user story writing.
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* Good internal and customer presentation skills.
* Excellent organization, time management, and project leadership skills.
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH (ORAL AND WRITTEN)