Global Market leader in the Leasing Sector urgently a Telephony Architect with Cloud Experience to join them on a permanent or contract basis
With operations in 32 countries and a workforce of over 6,600 employees this company is about to begin an exciting new phase of global digital transformation.
Based at their operations in South Dublin, the Telephony Architect will play an integral role in this process. While this role is primarily offered on a permanent basis, applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for the role on a contract arrangement will also be considered.
With a generous Salary, dynamic internationally focused working environment and projects involving state of the art technologies, this role offers ambitious Architect s a unique career development opportunity.
Responsibilities of Role
* Design voice solutions that can be deployed in a Data Centre/Cloud site - This is the main focus of this role, and prospective candidates must have demonstratable experience of working in this area.
* Develop thorough designs for voice solutions that provide a complete, consolidated design for integrating with Third-Party voice solutions and operational support models that will further enhance the company position as a premier specialized financial industry next generation/SIP voice solutions provider.
* Direct technical interaction internally and with customers/vendors/partners to deliver against the overall solution. This includes design review and operational readiness testing.
* Work closely with stakeholder teams to ensure solutions are fully manageable including potential integration into existing LP and/or partner systems or specification of new system requirements where applicable.
* Conceive Proof-of-Concept tests for UC technology-driven designs including direct involvement and/or supervision of testing resources.
* Support integration (SIP, WebRTC, API, etc.)
* Support operations as needed for testing and troubleshooting.
* Develop, test, implement new solutions that meet or exceed technical requirements and timelines
* Support deployment of solutions into operations including implementation and validation
* Provide design/operational support for activities across 32 countries
Essential Candidate requirements
Third Level Degree in IT, Computer Science or appropriate Equivalent
5+Years' experience as a Telephony Architect with experience in Unified Communications, Legacy voice systems (Avaya) and Cloud Deployment (Preferably AWS, but other variants such as Azure, iCloud, Google Cloud etc also considered).
Voice certifications (ie CCIE or CCNA) and Security certifications
Understanding of financial Legacy voice protocol requirements (TDM CAS ARD, MRD, Hoot trader lines)
Strong competency in the maintenance of Avaya Platform
Experience with deployment of voice solutions in a CLOUD environment - Preferably AWS
3+ years of Voice (VoIP) Engineering experience, SIP more specifically but also TDM/PBX protocols
Technical design skills related to VoIP (VoIP, SIP, PSTN, etc), including troubleshooting
Good understanding of IP, MPLS and Ethernet Technologies.
Superior oral and written communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Track record of design and user experience
Strong documentation, project management and analytical skills
Strong cross-functional team player with exceptional communications skills - Oral, online and written
ability to drive compliance, protocols, and standardization.
Solid understanding of IT and Ops organizations and deliverables.
IMPORTANT - All candidates MUST have immediate Ability to work in Ireland and/or the Wider European Union as Visa Sponsorship is unavailable for this role at present time
For more information on this role, please contact Níall.
To apply directly, please send current CV along with brief cover letter to (see below)