Principal Security Engineer
My client is an American company in the insurance space, expanding into the European market, with a European HQ in Belfast. If you're looking for Greenfield projects with a company that is growing quickly, this is the job for you! This is a permanent role, on site in Belfast.
* Presentation Skills
* Ability to target content to audience
* Able to express work as JIRA epics, stories and tasks
* Excellent writing skills
* Understands AWS IAM roles and permissions, CloudTrail and best practices
* Common Security Tools
* Understands and uses secure coding practices.
* Ability to debug and create unit tests for automation processes
* Debugging Tools (Wireshark, etc)
* Configuration Management
* Cloud Automation
* Clouds (AWS/GCP)
* Basic knowledge of Kubernetes
* Knowledge of SQL
* Software engineering experience with one of the following: Java, Golang, Python, Ruby
* Understanding of network and cryptographic protocols and concepts
* Experience with log analysis and log tools
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.