Product Support - Technical Team Lead – Excellent Package
My client is an award-winning provider of software solutions that help Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably by streamlining the end to end Lifecyle management processes such as compliance, client experience and operational efficiencies.
They are seeking a Technical Team Lead with experience in Product Support. In this role you also act as the point of contact for any actions against the core product requested from the customer support teams and be responsible for the team’s overnight build process.
A secondary function will be to coordinate L3 issues escalated from the customer support team, where a more coordinated approach is needed to resolve them.
• Deliver a pre-defined programme of patch releases via the Kanban process to support all the major Fenergo branches including publication and creation of release documentation
• Manage the day to day activities of the product support team including coaching, mentoring, and assigning bugs via ADO Kanban process and responding to queries from the PS teams
• Manage automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment and testing on TFS, Azure DevOps and Jenkins
• Coordinate the L3 escalated issues as and when needed
• Liaise with Engineering for inclusion of new features released
• The lead aspects of this role will mean that your coding time will be limited to approximately 30% of your time
Required Experience & Skills
• Proven track record in leading the successful delivery of projects to production environments within cross-functional teams
• 4+ years’ experience developing multi-layer systems using C# .NET, with hands on coding experience in the last year
• 4+ years’ experience in database design and development preferably Oracle/SQL Server
• Experience of responsive web design principles is a plus
• Experience with GIT and Team Foundation Server
• Ability to facilitate client calls and communicate project updates to senior stakeholders.
• Experience working in a fast-paced support environment
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)