Technical Trainer – Excellent Package on Offer
An award-winning global provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions for financial institutions is looking to hire an experienced Technical Trainer to work on their Training initiatives.
The Technical Trainer responsibilities include designing, developing, and delivering technical training on the company's solution both for internal staff, partners, and external clients. You will be responsible for guaranteeing that training programs are delivered effectively and adjusted when required.
Responsibilities of the Technical Trainer:
• Work with Managers and department heads to determine and deliver technical training modules to internal staff and clients.
• Development of all course material interfacing with engineering, professional services, and other applicable areas (departments) to ensure course material is accurate and reflects current product features.
• Develop product demonstration/simulations and case studies
• Design training material including PowerPoint presentations, notes / handouts, and lab exercises
• Provide timely feedback on training content and incorporating same into current training documentation
• Manage training events from start to finish
Requirements for the Technical Trainer role:
• Third level degree in Computing or similar related qualification
Experience with some of the below
• Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database
• XML, XLST and XPATH
• SOAP / REST
• JSON, JSON Path
• Web development
• Cloud Platforms
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Adapts to on-going change and works in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Beneficial Skills – useful but not required
• Knowledge of C# or Java programming
• Knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
• Source Control – Git / TFS
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)