.Net Team Lead – Remote work
My Client possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of Testing. They are currently seeking a .Net Team Lead to join their growing team in Louth. The successful candidate will develop and maintain programs written in various languages and technologies.
Benefits: Performance related bonus, pension, healthcare, remote working
Responsibilities of the .Net Team Lead Role:
• Deliver on planned feature development and lead the/ team during planning events.
• Participate in software code reviews and process improvements to maintain code quality metrics.
• Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices.
• Research/Introduce new tools and processes that lead to improved quality and efficiencies.
• Provide regular update of status and activities.
• Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
• Integration testing and interaction with quality control and deployment teams
• Liaise with Architecture teams to evaluate and introduce new technologies into system designs
• Undertake team one to one meetings and take ownership of goal setting for team members, build, and manage high performance teams.
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Team Lead Role:
• 6+ years professional .Net experience..
• Experience in leading and mentoring a team of developers.
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
• Solid understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
• Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Good understanding of design concepts and development patterns.
• Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN.
• Experience in high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
#.Net #TeamLead #REST #SOAP #API #Scrum #AgileIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)