* Manage the development/configuration and maintenance of the SAP MDG system by conducting meetings with users to determine system and data requirements.
* Implement, install, and manage SAP MDG solutions across the organization.
* Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment.
* Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements and comply with company standards.
* Conduct functional and/or technical reviews and walks-throughs of IT design documentation with the development and design team members.
* Assist in investigation of new systems and planning of upgrades.
* Ensure maintenance of documentation and change control.
* Participate in architectural decisions and provide input to management.
* Act as expert support on business processes in respective area of responsibility.
* Evaluate, develop, test, and implement the release of system changes according to the clients validation procedures.
* Deliver consistently high-quality service and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
* Provide day to day support of SAP MDG to the user community
* Recognize, analyze, and solve system or applications problems as they are encountered.
* Lead projects and rollouts of the application (either on Full time or part time basis).
* Share ideas, information, knowledge, and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project, or task.
* Publish periodic global metrics that include measures of accuracy, processing time and lead time.
* Provide training and support for business units and functional departments.
* Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Information Technology or related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years experience in a Master Data role required.
* Minimum 3 years SAP experience with 2 years in an MDG role required.
* Implementation of MDG Material (at least 1 implementation of MDG7.0 or MDG 8.0 and MDG 9.0) required
* Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
Specialized Skills/Other Requirements
* Hands on Required MDG Skills - Datamodelling, BRF+, Rule based and Simple workflow, Process Modelling, DRF and DIF, UI modelling, Context based adaptation, SAP master Data configuration.
* Hands-on experience in Webdynpro (FPM, NetWeaver technology, BADI implementations) SAP workflow required
* SAP implementation experience, preferably from a business analyst or IT support discipline.
* Proven experience to lead requirements gathering, future state design and fit-gap analysis workshops with business stakeholders.
* Experience with Datamodelling, architecting, data analysis, data migration tools, data integration, data warehousing and database design required.
* Experience of building relationships with IT leadership, with a proven ability to influence and collaborate preferred.
* Proven facilitation skills across multiple business disciplines, organization levels and geographies preferred.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills, developing creative solutions and meeting project objectives required.
* The ability to prioritize and manage projects and customers simultaneously required.
* Excellent business acumen and communication skills required.
* Customer focused, approachable, enthusiastic, and adaptability required.
* Able to work on own initiative and as a team player required.
* Good organizational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity required.
* Knowledge of Computer Systems Validation preferred
* Understanding of integration technologies preferred