Looking out on Belfast's tech landscape it's easy to see that there's loads of roles at US Software houses, but there's very little out there for the Java Developers looking to bat for the home team.
We're talking about the developers that want to be part of a true home-grown success story.
The kind of engineer looking to put Northern Ireland on the map- NOT a fledgling American tech start-up looking to save a few pennies.
If you are the type of Java Developer that wants to showcase the brains and technical brawns Belfast has by engineering large scale software on the JVM for a brand built in Belfast, this is for you.
They're stable, they're secure AND have a deep set dedication to growing Belfast's reputation as a creative and technological powerhouse.
The client ad what they offer.
* The java team is new enough for you to be able to make a real impact and a project based approach means you'll get to explore a host of new tech as you go.
* The company is stable enough to offer you a long term future in Belfast. This is a team that endured no redundancies, zero furloughs and little impact to their ability to scale.
* Offers career progression in spades with frequent and consistent opportunities for you to move forward in your profession.
* Offers a diverse working environment with a well-implemented flexible working policy.
* Develops distributed systems on the JVM- mostly with a fintech spin.
* Offering £40,000-£50,000 per year for someone that fits the profile.
* They'll also give you healthcare, a company pension, learning and development opportunities and a host of lifestyle benefits.
* You'll have 2+ years experience as a Java Developer so you'll know your Spring from your Hibernate but you'll also understand
* You can work all aspects of the SDLC- even if it's testing your own code, you can give valuable input any stage.
* You're no stranger to mentoring Java Developers that aren't as advanced as you.
Submitting an application here will not mean you have to take the plunge.
You can decide whether you wish to do this after we have a chat filling you in with all the details- we just need some way to contact you and a CV helps.
Alternatively, you can reach out to Dean Kelly at Anson McCade Recruitme