C# .Net Software Developer (Payments), Dublin
A global provider of smart payment solutions is searching for a dynamic C# .Net Software Developer to join a cross-functional and fast-paced Development team to support a business-critical project.
My client is completely redesigning and redeveloping their core system that is relied upon by millions of users worldwide. We're hoping you can hit the ground running and start contributing to this from day one. Given the nature of this project, we're hoping that you can code cleanly and are excellent with code design and best practises, although support will be given to improve his along the way.
This is your chance to leave your mark on an application that is globally widely used. This is your chance to join an organisation where you can be influential and contributional from day 1. This is your chance to learn and improve your skills throughout the entire SDLC.
* 3+ years of experience with Software Development. Strong grasp of C# language
* Good understanding of relational databases, ideally SQL Server. Good SQL/T-SQL skills - queries/stored procedures
* Experience with ASP.Net MVC or ASP.Net Core
* Good understanding go SOLID principles and OOP generally
* Understanding of Azure/AWS - for development or DevOps would be beneficial
* Great communication and team working skills
* Third level degree preferred
* Background in finance/banking/insurance - beneficial
* Salary 55-65k
* Benefits package with bonus, healthcare, pension, gym, free lunches etc
Key Words: C#, .Net, C# .Net, C# .Net Developer, C# .Net Software Developer, C# Developer, C# Software Developer, .Net Developer, .Net Software Developer, C# .Net Core Developer, Dubin, Payments
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.