Work from home (initially). When safe to travel, the role will be based in Dublin
A great opportunity to work with one of the largest organisations in the world who are delivering innovative services to their clients.
You will be responsible for delivering the company's end to end sourcing process within the Mobile Services. This will include sourcing and contracting for new software and services for Mobile to time, quality and cost objectives and proactively identifying and delivering tangible cost savings to the installed network year on year for recurring spend.
You will have a strong technical understanding and demonstrate an previous experience in sourcing high value, complex cross functional technology projects.
* Forge and develop the strong collaborative relationships with business partners in network planning and engineering.
* Lead multiple concurrent sourcing projects, (including tenders, sole supplier negotiations, auctions etc.) delivering to time quality and cost objectives (including reporting thereon).
* Lead the contract negotiation and execution process efficiently with cross functional teams.
* Advocate supply relationships, solving problems and resolving disputes for the long term good of the company.
* Contribute to the Sourcing team performance beyond immediate area of responsibility
Skills & Experience required:
* At least 5 years' experience in Strategic Sourcing,.
* Strong experience in sourcing software and negotiating software contracts.
* Ability to solve complex problems and exert influencing skills in a complex fast moving environment.
* Strong interpersonal and client service skills
* Project management in complex multi-project environment