Fancy a challenge? A medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer for their site.
* Participates and Leads the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
* Works closely with the customer to understand requirements and propose creative and cost effective solutions.
* Generates quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgrade equipment.
* Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
* Drafts and Review Design and Compliance documentation.
* Develops robust, flexible, reusable, efficient and scalable manufacturing applications
* Database design, development, monitoring and script authoring
* Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment
* Write detailed functional design requirements.
* Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
* Provide software input on design changes for new and existing systems aligning machine functionality to customer requirements.
* Minimum Years of Proven Experience on a similar role: 4+
* Job Required Skills (Proven experience required) : VB.Net C#
* SQL Server/Database Design
* Equipment Machine/hardware integration
* Job Extended Skills (these Skills are not Required but will be considered) : VB 6
* Vision Development
* Motion Control
* Web application development
* Software change management
For further information on this Software Engineer position please contact Karl Lippett on (phone number removed) /
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - (url removed)
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval