Fancy being a part of an award-winning software solutions provider, with the opportunity to work on an exciting variety of projects with some of the latest and most innovative technologies?
With clients across multiple sectors, you can be creating apps for anything, from augmented reality to agriculture. We're a company that are redefining the future of our clients, through passion and creative ideas and are now looking for two experienced Ruby on Rails Developers to join our growing team.
What we offer
* Salaries up to €85,000
* Become part of Ireland's leading software development company.
* Employment Permits Available
* Designing & building high-quality scalable Ruby on Rails web applications.
* Work in a collaborative team, utilising a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Contribute to the planning, scheduling and tracking of projects.
* Passionate about learning new technologies
* 3+ years Ruby on Rails Experience
* Strong background in developing high quality scalable web applications
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
* PostgreSQL, PostGIS or similar
* Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
* React, Angular, Vue.JS or similar
* Currently fully remote working, competitive salary, career progression, holiday, pension.
We're a multi award-winning and highly acclaimed software development company whose apps have been featured on Sky News, The Irish Times and Today FM. Our mission is to make the customers vision a reality, by building awesome products whilst raising the bar for innovative software development. We currently have a remote working environment and truly support our employees in reaching personal and professional goals and align these with our business objectives.
Sound interesting? Please apply to find out more