Life At the Company
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a Hero of the company, You'll Enjoy:
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site Kitchen
• 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
You will be a hunter, cold caller and tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timely discovery of the prospects business needs, wants and pains.
You will interact with business decision makers and C-Level personnel within corporate and enterprise sectors. You will interact via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis to have conversations regarding their business and how our clients cross-platform browser can benefit them.
* Be an active listener while on phone calls, and refrain from personal distractions such as side conversations or cell phone use.
* Generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities and drive pipeline
* Provide prospective clients a broad overview of our business solutions
* Generate meetings for discovery and follow up meetings for more technical sales
* Confirm Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline criteria before handing off lead to our clients field reps
* Complete the required activity levels daily with the sole goal to have conversations and meetings
* Utilize, document and be an expert in Vector (CRM)
* Build customer relationships while learning about their business and how our clients product is a fit
· B2B Sales Experience is Required
· outbound sales experience
· Fluent in French or German or Dutch or Swedish & English - Written & Verbal
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
· Keen interest in all things tech!
· Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
· Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
· Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges