You will join a Galway company as they build out a world-class engineering team. They are gaining new customers rapidly and expect to grow out the team quickly, hence the need for this principle engineer role. You will bring your technical leadership experience to the table and play a crucial role in solving complex technical problems, analyse billions of data points, and develop creative and elegant solutions. You will code and keep up to date with the latest available technologies and you will be given every opportunity to grow and develop your skills as the team scales up
WE LOVE TO SEE:
* Experience of hands-on software engineering, with Java and/or Python, using Micro-services Architecture and cloud services.
* The ability to mentor other developers, promoting problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated interest in building cloud-based big data pipelines and working with big data technologies.
* A record of owning and delivering on projects from planning to delivery.
* Knowledge of best practise data structures and optimization algorithms.
* Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
* Experience with GIS software/analysis tools as well as routing algorithms
You join an open culture where ideas and creativity are encouraged and your efforts will have a direct impact on the company's products. An attractive package is available for the successful candidate. Apply now