Due to commercial growth, our multinational financial services client is currently seeking experienced .Net Developers to join there Software Delivery team for permanent positions in Co. Meath. Flexible working environment, attractive salary and benefits package on offer. Reporting to Head of Software Delivery and working closely with other Software Engineers and Team Leads this will be a highly developmental role, delivering world class fintech payment solutions to our internal and external clients.
The role will involve working closely with support teams, remote software development teams and quality assurance.
* Member of Software Development team in delivering high-profile payments applications to support our client's strategy and roadmap.
* Ownership in developing assigned project tasks within agreed timelines with quality.
* Working closely with Software Development team developing innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
* Strong in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, documentation.
* Escalating to Software Team Lead or Head of IT Software Delivery in a timely manner to keep software development delivery on track.
Qualifications & Experience
* A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands on experience.
* 4+ years in Software Development with hands-on experience in the following technologies:
* C#, .NET (preferably .NET Core)
* SQL, particularly with writing Stored Procedures & Queries
* Experience working with SOAP APIs
* Experience working with and/or creating RESTful APIs
* Source Control - e.g. Git, Subversion,
* Experience with DevExpress, Telerik or other UI frameworks
* Experience with Entity Framework
* Good technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems.
* Experience working within an Agile environment using the Scrum Framework
* Experience of day to day usage of Jira & Kanban or similar toolset.
* A background in Financial Services is preferred in Payments or Cards
Clicking the "Apply Now" button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech's recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the "Apply Now" button.