AWS Dev Ops 12 month contract €(Apply online only) per day depending on experience
My Cient is a global telecoms and services business migratting from on premises DC infrastructure to AWS cloud based services.
Their AWS platform is now in production and they need the very best Dev Ops expertise to support the existing infrastructure, specially from a security point of view and also help on-board new applications as its presence expands.
This contract requires a special professional with a can-do attitude and will to succeed as well as the skills set below hence a daily rate of between €750 and €850 per day. Under Covid-19 protocols this role will be home based until such time as offices can re-open safely and roughly 3 days per week can be spent at the Dublin location.
7+ years' of experience in development or DevOps roles.
- 3+ years of AWS administration and development including experience with the following services: ELB, EC2, EKS, ECR, S3, SQS, SNS, SSM, Secrets Manager, KMS, RDS, IAM, AutoScaling, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Inspector, and WAF.
- Must be highly proficient using the AWS CLI.
- Strong Terraform experience.
- Recent experience using both GitLab and Nexus.
- Helm experience is also desired.
- Experience developing automation using AWS Lambda (preferably with Python ) also highly desirable.
- Experience in networking and security is highly desired.
- Proven communications skills including technical writing and presentation
- Comfortable in coordinating across geographically diverse delivery and product teams
- Strong Experience working with Development methodologies like Agile & Scrum
Please send an appropriate CV with your Date of Birth and Daily rate requirements as well as your availability and I would be delighted to have a conversation with you as soon as possible.