Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today. Job description:
What you will do
The Principal Full Stack Web Engineer is a web development role that reports to the Engineering Manager in Belfast. This role is part of a small team of software web developers that are responsible for development and maintenance of access control and video web applications. You will be responsible for development of reusable angular components that will be used to stream live and prerecorded video, control video and perform video search
How you will do it
* Member of agile team (SAFe Agile)
* Attend daily stand-ups
* Break complex features into user stories and tasks and provide estimates.
* Develop new features based on user stories.
* Provide completed user story demos to the project stakeholders.
* Mentor junior team members. Review code.
* Innovate, learn and leverage new technologies.
What we look for
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent relevant degree); or alternative qualification with equivalent industrial experience.
* Experience with Node.js
* Familiarity with CouchDB or any other No-Sql data storage
* Experience in developing front-end application in Angular...... click apply for full job details