Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today. Job description:
What you will do
Johnson Controls is looking for an experienced Senior Automation Engineer. This role is part of a small team of software web developers that are responsible for development and maintenance of access control and video web applications. In this role you will be responsible for writing automation test suites that are used for testing of video streaming and monitoring components.
How you will do it
* Member of agile team (SAFe Agile)
* Attend daily stand-ups
* Break user stories into automation tasks and provide estimates.
* Design, write, and execute new automated test suites and test cases based on user stories.
* BlackBox and Whitebox test techniques for testing of sophisticated software based systems
What we look for
* Experience with GIT * Experience in Agile development methodology
* Experience with test planning and execution
* Understanding of Windows and Linux
* Understanding of negative and regression testing.
* Ability to work with teams in remote locations and coordinate work.
* Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of related experience authoring of automation suites and infrastructures...... click apply for full job details