Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today. Job description:
What you will do
Johnson Controls is looking for an experienced Software Engineer Lead/Scrum Master to lead a Scrum team of 5. This is a web development role that reports to the Engineering Manager in Westford MA. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing engineering team that is responsible for development and maintenance of access control and video web applications. You will be responsible for development of reusable angular components that will be used to stream live and prerecorded video, control video and perform video search.
How you will do it
* Oversee engineering team of 5
* SCRUM master working with SCRUM team in SAFe agile
* Conduct daily stand-ups
* Schedule and run meetings to facilitate decision making, demos, sprint planning, etc.
* Break complex features into user stories and tasks and provide estimates.
* Work with development and QA teams in multiple locations and countries to coordinate deliverables
* Develop new features based on user stories.
* Provide completed user story demos to the project stakeholders.
* Mentor junior team members. Review code.
* Innovate, learn and leverage new technologies.
What we look for
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent relevant degree); or alternative qualification with equivalent industrial experience.
* Node.js, Angular. (Min...... click apply for full job details