Network Support Engineer Belfast to £50k
Network Support Engineer (Cisco). Global financial software house is seeking a skilled Network Support Engineer to take a lead role in troubleshooting network related issues.
A typical day could involve investigating enterprise level security issues, troubleshooting multicast routing on the market data platform and solving wireless problems on the trading floor. You'll work on change implementations with a focus on automation, documentation and cross team collaboration; as well as complex issues with both internal and external customers involving analysis of packet captures.
You'll be supported to reach your full potential through regular training, tech meet-ups and conferences and will be encourages to stay on top of industry changes to make recommendations for improvements.
The company can currently offer a remote interview and onboarding process with the ability to work from home with a gradual return to the office in Belfast where you'll be based full-time (with some flexibility).
* You have experience as a Network Engineer working with Cisco technology
* You have experience of troubleshooting routing and switching protocols (e.g. OSPF, BGP, STP)
* You have a good working knowledge of network monitoring, packet capture tools or software defined networking
* You have a good understanding of security best practices in relation to all aspects of the network (Firewalls, Proxies, Penetration Scans, SSL, IPsec, Dot1x)
* You have a good understanding of software and hardware load balancers
* You're a confident communicator with good collaboration skills
As a Network Support Engineer (Cisco) you will earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Network Support Engineer (Cisco) opportunity...... click apply for full job details