Role: Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Do you want to be part of a new team with an unique industry leader? Do you want to have all the good things that come with being in a start-up/ R&D environment, while also having the security of being with a established multi-national? Then this could be the role for you.
This is an fantastic & unique opportunity to research, architect and automate customer and internally managed environments in public, private and hybrid clouds.
* Review, understand and contribute to cloud infrastructure architectures built by teams at Azure, AWS and Google
* Work in a scrum team with other engineer to develop dynamically controlled infrastructure for internal and external customers
* Validate the and ensure the security of cloud infrastructure
* Develop and automate reference architectures for our customers self-managed clouds and our proposed managed cloud offering.
* Bringing new ideas to the table and help build the future
Some skills we would be interested in
* Someone interested in working with the teams at Azure, AWS and Google
* Evolving with the changing landscape of HPC in the cloud
* Experience architecting and maintaining large scale cloud platforms that are in production
* Understanding of Cloud and Application Security.
* An understanding of Infrastructure as Code and various associated scripting technologies
If you would like to know more about this company and the role itself, feel free to apply to this ad and I will be in touch during the week with more information.