My Client possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of Software Quality Testing. They are currently seeking for a highly proficient Network Engineer to help define and drive their load and performance test efforts and keep the platform running smoothly. The position requires demonstrated expertise in routing, switching and WAN technologies with an emphasis on VPNs and MPLS.
Benefits - Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Remote
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer Role:
• Design and support Prometric’s IP network infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot a full range of network related issues across all disciplines
• Troubleshoot and design voice over IP (VoIP) solutions
• Support and design enterprise level wireless networks
• Maintain network documentation to a high level
• Research and recommend evolving technology to improve overall network performance while reducing recurring cost
• Design and implement the network strategy for migration of On-Prem infrastructure and application to a cloud provider.
• Work a rotating on-call schedule outside of business hours
• Capable of working on own initiative and as part of a remote team
• Self-starter with the ability to show initiative with minimal supervision
Required Skills and Experience of the Network Engineer Role:
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with Cisco routing and switching
• Cisco certified preferably to Cisco CCNP level or above
• Advanced Cisco routing and switching knowledge
• Experience supporting Cisco Nexus switch technology
• Experience working with Cisco ACI and APIC technologies
• Proficient with Cisco ASA firewall configuration and deployment
• Experienced in network design and implementation
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)