QA Automation Engineer
My client is revolutionising the world of integrated mobile & online payment solutions. You will be working on a high-tech platform which hosts over 1,000,000 end users across the U.S and beyond.
This organisation is looking to speak with innovative, self-driven people who wish to be at the forefront of modern technologies. You will be working on enterprise level, cloud-based platforms. Projects are Greenfield so you will have the chance to impact, shape & drive the future of the organisation.
Benefits: Performance Related Bonus, Pension, Healthcare (incl family), Life Cover, Income Protection, Flexitime, Remote Working
Responsibilities of the QA Automation Engineer role:
• You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of both continuous delivery of our SaaS offerings as well as periodic delivery of our non-SaaS offerings.
• You will help coordinate testing efforts and collaborate with global members of the team in an agile working environment.
• You will create test strategies, test plans, and execute them for both UI and REST APIs as a continuous effort for enhancing test effectiveness.
• You will perform all aspects of verification including functional, regression, and system testing.
• You will also design, implement, and maintain complex testing environments and troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during testing.
• You will be an ambassador and guide of product quality in the team and evangelize quality measures.
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Automation Engineer role:
• Has previous experience testing commercial software products
• Is familiar with both manual and automated testing processes
• Has experience using at test automation frameworks (UI, API, Performance automation)
• Has a track record of achieving goals, meeting deadlines, and working in an aggressive, fast-paced environment with evolving requirements
• Is comfortable with complex software development projects
• Can work both independently and within a team
• Demonstrates the ability to form and deliver specific recommendations based on test results
• Can summarize test results for management
• Experience integrating test automation steps into CI/CD pipelines and orchestration tools
• Is an excellent written and verbal communicator who can relay all news to stakeholders
• Familiarity with Agile processes and the role of QA within that framework is preferred
• Experience working with global teams is a plus!
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)