They are looking for someone who considers themselves innovative and independent, who is a great leader and a strong team-player. This role will not involve people management; rather it will be influencing all UI technical decisions, essentially assuming ownership of this area.
Skills and Requirements
* Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Strong experience on enterprise UIs.
* NgRX, REST APIs and Web Sockets experience
* Experience with Apache Cordova and other frameworks for mobile platforms highly desirable
* Expert with CSS Pre-Processers (SASS and/or LESS) and Bootstrap or Foundation experience
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* The ideal candidate will have experience building Web Applications
* Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions
* Strong analytical and communication skills
With a world-class team of devoted and passionate individuals, this is a fantastic time to join a company who have the stability of an established enterprise, but the energy and innovation of a start-up. In spite of the pandemic, they are continuing to do extremely well in both the European and American markets.
I have interview slots reserved for next week so get in touch immediately if interested.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.