Network Engineer – Full Remote Working Option
We have a great opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a growing international tech company. A global leader in their domain, due to continued growth and expansion they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Network Engineer to join the team. The Network Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining the network infrastructure globally across multiple sites. This role will suit candidates who like a busy fast-paced environment.
Day to day activities:
• Install, configure, and support large-scale production and network infrastructure including switches, firewalls, load balancers and other network equipment.
• This is a Fortinet house and their equipment is located globally.
• VPN setup and troubleshooting
• Monitor system hardware and software and manage system and service performance
• Configuration of voice and wireless services and equipment
• Perform periodic security reviews and maintain network infrastructure to appropriate security standards.
• Provide technical security support, advice and further analysis on the vendor products and technologies listed below for our customers infrastructure security needs
• 3+ years commercial experience in a network engineer role
• Solid experience with Fortinet Firewalls and F5 Load Balancers.
• AWS/Azure or similar Cloud based experience would be a Bonus but not a must have
• Degree in IT, Engineering, or other related experience
• Industry standard certification, e.g.: Security+, CCNP + Experience, MCSA
• Linux exposure with scripting skills a nice to have
• Exposure to enterprise WAF such as Incapsula/Cloudflare
• Good experience on switch (CISCO/Dell) management at an enterprise level
• Good knowledge of SSL Certificates and encryption protocols
• Some exposure to Aruba WIFI network solutions
• Excellent knowledge of DNS, BGP and large-scale internet connectivity
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to put the user first when formulating a solution
• Some involvement with enterprise monitoring solutions such as Nagios/Zabbix
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)