Exciting new role with one of Irelands most successful companies. This company operates in everything security, Network security, SOC, Penetration testing, Risk, Governance, and Cloud security. Due to an enormous amount of success recently they need to expand their team and bring in a Security Architect. The right candidate will be innovative and help develop new systems architecture for my client's business needs. If you have a mix of technical and business skills, then keep reading.
* At the start of each project agree upon appropriate set of security requirements with the technical and business architects
* Work with the technical teams to select the most suitable solution to meet the security requirements
* Continuously scrutinize and improve the security posture of the client's organisation as part of the Security Architecture team
* Review existing and proposed architectures, identify security design gaps, and recommend changes or enhancements to meet security control objectives
* Assess and advise of security risks identified and propose appropriate mitigations
* Design solutions that are aligned to business outcomes and strategy
* 5+ years' experience in cyber security design
* Can communicate the complexities of technical programs to technical and non-technical audience
* Strong information technologies experience in a secure network environment
* Experience in designing for AWS or Azure Services
* Security certifications including CISSP, GIAC, ISO27001
For more information contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.