Contract QA Automation Engineer – Fully Remote
Based in Dublin our client is a global industry leader who have an opening for an experienced Automation Engineer to join their team on an initial 6-month contract basis.
• Utilise test technologies to develop and lead solution testing strategies
• Maintain automation framework Selenium/Python /Nunit
• Liaise with development teams to build system and test coverage
• Develop tools, frameworks, and processes to be utilised in support of testing/analysis
• Develop automated functional UI tests & API/service level tests
• Implement automation test scripts based on best practices and coding standards
• Working experience of Selenium/C#/.Net or other functional testing tools
• Working experience with continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins
• Source Control Git or similar
• Experience with mobile test technologies is advantageous
• Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
• 4+ years Automation testing experience including acceptance testing, regression testing, compatibility testing and interface testing.
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)