Due to continued expansion of Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced IT Support Engineer (Level 1)/Field Service Engineer that endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working in an evolving and exciting multi-customer, multi-technology IT environment.
The successful candidate will work on and receive exposure to different technologies, Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, Cloud (Azure), as well as the latest Microsoft applications & solutions.
There is 2 positions available in Dublin and Cork/Waterford.
- Working in a growing remote multi-customer multi-technology Service Desk team with procedures based on ITIL Framework and governed by ISO 20000
- Ensuring adherence to critical SLAs at all times
- Desk side and remote desktop support for end users of varying skill levels
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Ms Office Troubleshooting and Support
- Fault finding with escalation to Second/Third line and external 3rd parties when required.
- Extensive communication and interaction with other teams and peers to ensure customer gets prompt outcome
- Provisioning accounts and equipment
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
- Technical Knowledge of Active Directory
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
- Maintain, build and contribute to documentation
- Printer Troubleshooting Level 1
It would be preferred if the candidate had the following accreditation's and experience
- Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows Desktop Support
- A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
- Comptia A+, Net+
- Full Drivers licence is essential
- 2 years Working in a Technical support environment
- MS Office Support - 1st Level
- Office 365 experience advantageous
- Customer Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Team interaction
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.