Evros are looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Support Executive to join our Digital Sales Team.
Evros Technology Group is Ireland’s leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. The organisation provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements – providing them with the assurance that all their IT needs can be managed by one provider. With over 350 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford the company delivers a unique national coverage in the IT services industry.
The EVROS DIGITAL HUB consists of a range of Tools for Managing Your IT. Our IT management tools give you the control and visibility you need to run your business – wherever you are. Our range of services, apps and portals give you back the time and energy you need to focus on more things – of greater value. The digital hub encompasses eSource, my Software & Evros PowerApps
As an Inside Sales Support Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing day to day orders, quoting & onboarding customers on the eSource store.
- Responding efficiently to customer requests and ensuring that each request /quotation /query is managed efficiently.
- Onboarding Customers: Sending customer set up forms & managing price lists, setting up customers on eSource, sending welcome pack & login details.
- Optimising margin on orders.
- eSource Product management: Creating products & bundles in the store.
- Managing prices: Uploading fixed prices & price lists.
- Problem solving: Troubleshooting problems & escalating them to IT support
- Quote management: Checking quotes, managing pipeline. Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Order processing: Manage efficiently and effectively the order processing for customers and ensuring delivery deadlines are met.
- Ensuring accuracy on pricing input, order quality, customer product and pricing databases and the quality of information supplied to customers, sales, finance and other areas of the business
- Work with our distribution partners across all manufacturers including HP, VMware, Microsoft etc.
- Place high priority on delivering quality results; go above and beyond client expectations
- Help maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Deadline driven, demonstrate ability to multi-task across several activities within aggressive timeframes
- Staying abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings, and new technologies through available resources
- Manage process report & feedback daily.
As an Inside Sales Support Executive, the following skills and qualifications are preferable:
- Minimum of three years’ sales support experience, preferably within IT, and with a proven track record in IT distribution or reseller channel
- Experience with CRM applications, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Demonstrates excellent listening skills, attentiveness and intuitiveness about customer satisfaction and concerns
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
- Focus and goal-oriented disposition
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good commercial acumen
- Demonstrate enthusiasm about the sales support role and remain up to date with changes
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising consistency in the process
- Ability to prioritize to guarantee that all issues are allocated the required time to be handled in a professional manner.
As part of our team, you will build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We will challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski in Evros directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.