PFH Technology Group is hiring a Microsoft Consultant within our Professional Service Division. This is an opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation and team with a very strong ICT reputation in the Irish Market. You will be at the heart of driving our technical competencies and strategic direction, with a ‘dotted line’ responsibility into out Chief Technology Officer. You should be experienced in leading the design and deployment of complex ICT services, primarily with extensive knowledge in the Microsoft portfolio of solutions and services.
You must have a passion for technical enterprise architecture and service delivery. You will also be a member of the Office of the CTO, identifying industry trends and leading our overall long-term technical strategic direction.
The primary role and responsibilities are:
- Strategic leadership and direction of Microsoft services;
- Pre-Sales and business development;
- Technical design and deployments of Microsoft solutions;
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Microsoft services technical leadership;
- Technical lead multiple mid-sized projects in parallel. New services development;
- Design, develop, and implement customer solutions focused on Microsoft solutions;
- Develop Statements of Work during the pre-sales process to define the project objectives, scope, deliverables, dependencies and risks;
- Customer Satisfaction based on high services quality;
- Enterprise Architecture Service Catalogue solution development;
- Strategic partnership relationship management.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven track record in professional services.
- Personal track record in complex Microsoft solution design, pre-sales and delivery.
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft platforms and services.
- Pre-sales solution selling and tender writing.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture.
- Work to exceed client expectations by delivering a high-quality service.
- Commercial acumen.
- Very strong inter-personal and organisational skills.
- Ambitious – high level work ethic.
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Microsoft and Enterprise Architecture certifications
We seek to attract the best talent. An attractive compensation package together with competitive salary and bonus program will be offered to the right candidate.
About PFH Technology Group
Founded in 1985 in Cork, which is maintained by some of our employees to be the real capital, PFH is Ireland’s leading, indigenous ICT Solutions Provider, supplying centrally supported and managed ICT solutions to our wide range of Public and Private sector clients. We are also the largest, independent provider of infrastructure services and the most experienced end-to-end provider of voice, data and IT services.
PFH was named as one of Ireland’s Best Managed companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards programme 2018 & 2019. We are positioned as a trusted partner who can provide expertise and support in technology by maintaining partnerships at the highest level with key technology leader’s such as Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Dell/EMC, HP & Lenovo.
Our client base, of almost 1,500 organisations is served from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway, where we currently employ circa 350 employees with 250+ engineers nationwide and counting.
So why work with us?
We pride ourselves in our work and delivery of results for our clients.
Your knowledge is nurtured and through access to further job specific training you can grow further too.
PFH has a collaborative working environment where we are working together toward a shared goal
We have great benefits including daily fruit deliveries essential for making sure you get that apple a day.