Service Delivery Manager
The service delivery manager's (SDM) role within PFH focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through the service desk, managing projects related to service delivery, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professional team responsible for getting these services delivered to clients. Your role will involve coordinating activity for troubleshooting technical issues, ensuring that service level agreements are met and assisting with contract design & renewal.
- Ensure IT services are delivered within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s);
- Be part of the escalation process to the Service Delivery Manager & will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving these with internal resolver groups and 3rd parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review and recommendations
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed;
- Drive customer service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes;
- Work closely with the PMO & Project Managers to ensure projects are transitioned smoothly into the service desk;
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner;
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services;
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance;
- Ensure that all customer knowledge items are made accessible to those who need them in an efficient and effective manner;
- Planning and managing support for customer knowledge management and processes;
- Acting as an adviser to business and IT personnel on knowledge management matters, including policy decisions;
- Identifying, controlling and storing any information deemed to be pertinent to the services provided that is not available by other means;
- Setting direction and providing a framework through which improvement objectives can be delivered;
- Contributing to the continual service improvements within the PFH.
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading local & virtual teams
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Service Management or Support in an environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills and managing customer expectations
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrative self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks in a timely & efficient manner
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Experience in working closely with project teams for service design, service transition and service acceptance phases
About PFH Technology Group
Founded in 1985, PFH is Ireland’s leading, indigenous Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Solutions Provider, supplying ICT based business solutions to our wide range of clients. We are also the largest, independent provider of infrastructure services and the most experienced end-to-end provider of voice, data and IT services.
Our client base, of almost 1,500 organisations is served from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. We employ circa 280 people.