PFH Technology Group is looking for a full-time permanent Project Manager to join the PFH Project Management Office (PMO). This is an opportunity to join a growing organisation and team at the heart of the coordination and management of all professional services and project activities. You should be self-motivated with a background in IT project management.
The primary roles and responsibilities of the Project Management Office are: ·
- To provide governance, structure and repeatable processes to the planning, scheduling and execution of all PFH Projects and Professional Services activities.
- To provide a single-point-of-contact for all projects and Professional Services activities. · To provide a central management system for reporting.
- To drive service delivery & quality assurance.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Primary customer interface for assigned projects.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Professional Services/Managed Services Practice Lead
- Head of PMO
- Primary interface and escalation point to management for assigned projects.
- Producing the project plan/schedule and agreeing same with stakeholders.
- Managing project deliverables to budget, time and quality.
- Driver to get projects closed off and invoiced.
- Liaison with Sales, Finance and Procurement.
- Informing, directing and managing changes of scope to the overall project
- Managing the risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Managing project processes and deliverables – attending formal reviews, management reviews
- Timely escalation of issues and risks that cannot be resolved at project level to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Timely escalation of any deviations from plan to the Professional Services/Managed Services Practice Lead. · Managing customer expectations.
- Identifying any other sales opportunities with the customer.
- Taking responsibility for change control and any required configuration management.
Skills & Experience Required ·
- A third level qualification in an IT related discipline or significant relevant experience
- A project management qualification such as Prince2, Project Management Professional (PMP), diploma in project management, change management certification
- 7 years+ Telephony & UC (Communications & Collaboration) experience to include project management and IT infrastructure
- Experience of working on large-scale Telephony projects
- Experience of working to committed deadlines and budgets
- Experience of working with technical and non-technical resources
- Experience of working with end users and managing their expectations
- Very strong inter-personal and organisational skills
ABOUT PFH TECHNOLOGY GROUP Founded in 1985, PFH is Ireland’s leading, indigenous Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Solutions Provider, supplying ICT based business solutions to our wide range of clients. We are also the largest, independent provider of infrastructure services and the most experienced end-to-end provider of voice, data and IT services. Our client base, of almost 1,500 organisations is served from our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway. We employ circa 280 people.