We are the UK & Ireland's premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €128m/£112m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound, working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Belfast office who were last years IT Company of the year NI (Belfast Telegraph Business Awards). We are currently ERP Partner of the Year at the OUG awards. Job Description
Working as part of a team of consultants, the primary role will be the technical support of Oracle e-Business Suite applications across a wide range of EBS modules and client-specific customisations. Although this role is primarily focused on technical support, opportunities will exist to work on future Consultancy & Implementation projects. Qualifications
* High level of expertise in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
* Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Discoverer, BI Publisher, Unix Script, AME, Oracle Workflow, OAF
* Ideally some good exposure in a support or implementation role working with technologies associated with Oracle E-Business Suite
* Researching, learning, troubleshooting and supporting complex system customisations
* Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
* Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
* Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent projects may be required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
Please note we would also look at good Oracle PL/SQL developers and cross-train you into Oracle ERP. Additional Information
For more info please contact me. This is a great opportunity to join our fast growing ERP Practice.
Belfast office-based when we can, some travel to client site in Craigavon. Remote working currently
Talent Acquisition Manager
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement here: ...... click apply for full job details