Senior .Net Software Engineer
My client is revolutionising the world of integrated mobile & online payment solutions. You will be working on a high-tech platform which hosts over 1,000,000 end users across the U.S and beyond.
This organisation is looking to speak with innovative, self-driven people who wish to be at the forefront of modern technologies. You will be working on enterprise level, cloud-based platforms. Projects are Greenfield so you will have the chance to impact, shape & drive the future of the organisation.
Benefits: Performance Related Bonus, Pension, Healthcare (incl family), Life Cover, Income Protection, Flexitime, Remote Working
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Software Engineer Role:
• Design and implement modern RESTful APIs using best practices to support new functionality
• Analyse problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural constraints of functionality, usability, performance, reliability, and scalability
• Design and implement web-based user interfaces using best practices to support new functionality
• Design and implement database schema changes and write or modify stored procedures to support new functionality
• Contribute to ongoing DevOps improvements
• Program and execute unit test cases
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Software Engineer Role:
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar relational database platform
• Experience developing applications for Windows Azure, Amazon, or other cloud platforms for large-scale enterprise systems
• Experience with development for modern orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes or Azure Service Fabric.
• Experienced with continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
• In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
• Advanced knowledge in the development of REST APIs
• Solid understanding of writing and maintaining Unit Tests including mock object frameworks
• Experience managing SQL schemas and writing efficient queries on SQL databases.
• Experience with one or more source control applications such as Bitbucket or GIT
Preferred Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net Software Engineer Role:
• Experience with C++
• Hands-on experience with Sencha Ext JS framework
• Experience with Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Terraform and other DevOps tools desirable
• Experience using Application Performance Management (APM) tools for cloud-based applications
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)