Evros Technology Group, Ireland’s leading Professional Services IT Provider, is seeking an experienced Microsoft Teams Consultant to join our team our Professional Services Team.
This position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and excellent communication and team collaboration skills with all levels of management.
The role will require deep technical and design skills around Microsoft Teams to develop innovative solutions for our customers. You will need to work with peers from other teams to determine & implement innovative solutions to help with Evros’ continued expansion.
- Requirements gathering for design, development, and deployment of Microsoft Teams solution
- Provide high-quality solution and infrastructure development solutions in accordance with the platform roadmap and project timelines
- Communicate risks and issues to technical leadership teams and project managers when necessary
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft Teams support queries providing suggestions and improvements on troubleshooting process.
- Resolve and act as escalation and coordination point for incidents and problems related to escalations and performs root cause analysis
- Maintain effective and consistent communication with teammates, peers and the leadership team
- Provide training to ensure operations staff are ready to support Clients.
- 5 + years IT consultancy experience
- Good knowledge of Session Border Controllers (AudioCodes an advantage but not a requirement)
- Good understanding of how SIP voice works
- Integration experience with traditional PBX a big advantage
- Knowledge of firewalls and security elements of Teams
- Strong knowledge and experience with managing MS Teams delivery and design, Agile Transformation and ITIL methodologies
- Have a good understanding of how services such as Office365, SharePoint & Exchange Online (and On-Premise for Exchange) and OneDrive for Business interact with Teams.
- Strong verbal written and presentation skills
- 3rdlevel Degree in IT
- Microsoft related certifications essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.