Front End Developer – Midlands (Carlow/Kilkenny)
IT Search is working with an established software as a service firm who are continuing to expand and as such require the services of a Front End Developer to work within a Scrum/Agile environment with ultimate responsibility to ensure consistent rendering of user websites across devices and territories.
This role gives the opportunity to grow experience in this area, exposing your work to tens of thousands of customers and help focus back end development processes towards serving the end user.
The role will entail;
· Working with multiple teams including Development, QA, Product Management, Marketing
· Developing frameworks to allow ease of recreating user applications
· Utilising reusable code to allow this while retaining consistent brand guidelines
· Responsible for GUI development working closely with the UX teams
· Working to sprint processes in a collaborative fashion
Candidates should have;
· At least 5 years of post grad commercial development experience
· Additional strength in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop etc)
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV and portfolio if relevant stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.