Lead .Net Developer – 95-120 k neg - Dublin South
My client is a fortune 500 company with offices based in South Dublin. They are currently seeking a Lead .Net Developer to join their growing team.
Due to Covid 19The interview process will be conducted solely by Video, onsite interview not required.
Benefits of the Lead .Net Developer role:
• 26 days holidays
• Annual bonus
• Work from home options
• Ongoing educational opportunities
Award-winning company, Modern open-plan offices Work on NEW greenfield projects, Work from home & flexitime days allowable.
Apply for the Lead .Net Developer role above or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Required Skills and Experience for the Lead .Net Developer role:
• At least 2 years of experience leading a team and seeing mid to large scale projects through the SDLC.
• 10+ years of commercial experience in developing solutions on the Microsoft .NET development stack
• Highly experienced with an in-depth understanding of C#, .NET 4.5(+), SOLID principles, SOAP, XML, MVC 5, LINQ, jQuery, mocking frameworks, RESTful services, caching methodologies. Experience in Angular would be an advantage
• Designing and creating reusable components with an appreciation for creating Service Orientated Architecture
• Working experience with AWS or Azure, Visual Studio Team Services, Release Management and PowerShell scripting or similar is advantageous.
• Strong UI skills in developing web applications
• Experience working in a fast-paced Agile development environment as part of a cross-functional team that is working with a TDD and BDD approach
#.Net #Developer #MVC #ASP.Net #SQLIf you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)