IT Manager / Infrastructure Manager required to join a leading multinational based in Dublin 18. The IT Manager / Infrastructure Manager will manage a team of 5-7 engineers responsible for managing and maintaining all user devices across the estate.
· Lead and manage the deployment team of 5-7 engineers, including coaching, mentoring, setting expectations.
· Develop the roadmap and have full ownership for end user environment (hardware, software, telephony etc.).
· Responsible for software deployment, app packaging, scripting, operating systems, and security.
· Drive automation where possible using PowerShell, VBS, and other relevant programming languages.
· Provide 3rd level support for devices and software.
· Work with product and service vendors to enhances the environment.
· Financial forecasting
· 10+ years of end user software / hardware deployment, with 3+years in a leadership capacity
· Large scale enterprise / multinational experience
· Experience with SCCM, Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Cloud
· Strong automaton skills with PowerShell / scripting
· Strong communication skills – excellent internal and external stakeholder management
· Excellent starting salary – info on request
· Performance bonus
· Private Health Insurance
· 6% pension contribution
· Flexible working arrangements