Cyber Security Engineer
About this role
Our client is a technology company based in Co. Cork, Ireland. Due to increased market share coupled with additional investment they are seeking to build out their cyber security team. Ideally seeking candidates at a senior level (5 years'+ experience). Their technology is built on the Microsoft stack. You'll benefit from working in a flat organisation reporting to management with the support and guidance needed to be a successful addition to the team.
Their product is being used by multinationals across the globe and therefore experience in working with cross functional team in multiple locations would be beneficial. You'll also be an excellent communicator in both written, and verbal.
You'll enjoy working in an established dynamic company that is at the cusp of rapid growth. With the feel of a start-up but with the support and experience of a large multinational you'll enjoy working with an exciting company that has plenty of opportunity for progression and development.
Role and responsibilities:
* You'll develop, maintain and enforce key security policies.
* You'll maintain and improve infrastructure and tools that are in place to ensure highest security standards
* You'll ensure Cyber Security Risk Register is accurate.
* You'll build, maintain and drive implementation of world class Cyber Security Road-map
* BSC in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
* 5 years + commercial experience in Cyber Security
* Exposure to working in a Microsoft environment
* Software development exposure would be ideal
To apply for this exciting Cyber Security Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!