My Client is a Unique Irish Software company are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join it expanding team . The ideal candidate has recent, demonstrated, hands-on development expertise with every layer of Android software. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated experienced individual to work with a rapidly expanding company.
• Design and build custom Android firmware or make modifications to existing one.
• Develop Android platform software for future wearable and portable medical devices.
• Design and build advanced Android applications for future medical devices.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Working on and customizing bootloader, Android Open Source Project, drivers and HALs for a device.
• Designing, developing and testing kernel sub-systems and device drivers.
• Experience with Android application development and Android SDK.
• Familiar with Git or similar version control system.
• Strong Knowledge of Android Frameworks and Native Applications.
• Understanding of Dalvik, ART, Kernel, and ROM functions.
• Experience in Kotlin, Java, C/C++, or related language.
• Highly skilled at developing and debugging Java, Android Frameworks.
• Experience with operating system internals, filesystems, databases, and network.
• Strong mobile privacy and security understanding.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)